- NELSON & TASMAN ARTS & CRAFT: The Nelson Tasman region is the undisputed creative arts & crafts centre of New Zealand.
- RUBY COAST MOUTERE HILLS: The Moutere region is famed for sunshine, sand, vineyards and artists’ studios.
- WORLD OF WEARABLE ART: The World of WearableArt™ and Classic Cars Museum is an iconic ‘must see’.
- NELSON SCHOOL OF MUSIC: Enjoy concerts and events right in the heart of Nelson.
- NATURELAND: Natureland Zoo, situated at Tahunanui Beach, Nelson.
- NELSON MARKET: This bustling, vibrant Nelson icon in the heart of Nelson City has ‘everything under the sun’.
- NELSON FARMER’S MARKET: Open every Wednesday 52 weeks of the year 11am – 4pm.
- MOTUEKA MARKET: Operates every Sunday from 8am to 1pm, rain or shine, family-oriented, friendly atmosphere.
- MOTUEKA ONLINE: What’s on in Motueka…
- ABEL TASMAN AQUA TAXI: Water taxi trips, sea shuttle services, guided tours, seal watching cruises and pack/luggage transport.
- ABEL TASMAN AIR: Provide scenic flights, flight charters, flight training and Heaphy Track transport, based in Nelson.
- NZ EVENTS: Event, gig and exhibition listings in Motueka & Nelson.
- EAT DRINK NELSON: The most comprehensive culinary guide to our region’s restaurants and cafés, wines and boutique beverages, gourmet foods and olive oils, condiments and comestibles!
- MOUTERE HILLS VINEYARD: Vineyard and cafe is a boutique winery nestled in the hills of richmond nelson in the sunrise valley.
- NUEDORF WINERY: A small family owned winery with an international reputation.
- MAHANA WINERY: An outstanding organic winery with a full restaurant and dining experience amongst stunning art.
- SUNSET VALLEY VINEYARD: Organic wines produced on a family-owned and operated vineyard.
- KAHURANGI WINES: Family owned boutique vineyard specialising in hand-made wines.
- MOUTERE INN: NZ’s oldest pub, the centre of the Moutere community since 1850.
- PICS PEANUT BUTTER: Enjoy a 30min tour of this innovative Pic’s Factory, have a go for kids, bookings essential. Find out why it is the best peanut butter in the world.
- PROPER CRISPS: A progressive Nelson company making 100% natural crisps and recently nominated as a finalist in the New Zealand Food Awards and a Cuisine Award winner.
- TASMAN’S GREAT TASTE TRAIL: Starting at Nelson Airport this trail wanders through Rabbit Island, Mapua, Tasman (via Harley Road), Motueka and ends at the Abel Tasman National Park.
- DEPARTMENT OF CONSERVATION (DOC): Information on all the walks and tracks in the Nelson and Tasman regions.
- KAHU KAYAKS: A range of guided tours and freedom rental sea kayaking trips in kayak canoes.
- THE SEA KAYAK COMPANY: Kayaking the Abel Tasman is a ‘must do’ whether you are a visitor to our shores, or a Kiwi who just hasn’t got around to it yet.
- MARAHAU SEA KAYAKS: An independent, locally owned and operated company creating the perfect trip every time.
- NELSON MOUNTAIN BIKE CLUB: Track information, club news and calendar of events.
- KAITERITERI MTB PARK: The recreational mountain biking venue is open all year round for riders of moderate fitness and ability.
- ABEL TASMAN SKY DIVE: Tandem skydiving in New Zealand with breathtaking views of Abel Tasman National Park.
- VERTICAL LIMITS: Nelson’s indoor climbing centre has a climb to suit all levels, abilities and ages.
- STONEHURST FARM RIDING CENTRE: Offering different options for all levels of riding ability, situated in Richmond, Nelson.
- RIVERSIDE ANGLING ADVENTURES: Arrange the perfect NZ fly fishing adventure in the Tasman region.
- TASMAN GOLF CLUB: Play on this 9 hole challenging course overlooking the beautiful Tasman Bay.
- MOTUEKA GOLF COURSE: Magnificent, 18-hole park-like golf course.
“Wow! We stayed here for 5 nights and it was absolutely perfect as a base for our family, our celebrations with the unions of two families as our daughter and new son-in-law married 5 mins down the road- so very convenient and comfortable and thanks for putting on the fabulous weather. kei te pai!”
“We loved this place- we are so thankful that we found it! A wonderful location, a home assembled with great care and creativity, with such warm hosts. Our few months here have been special. Thanks so much Sue and Runar.”
“Heaven on Earth – God’s garden. Love being here to be nourished. Thank you.”